At this time, CBIC only offers on-demand webinars for the 8 core competencies of the examination and the online practice exam. Both materials can be purchased using the links below.
Other materials that may have the CBIC name or acronym on them, but are not sold on the CBIC website, are not produced by CBIC. If you would like to verify whether or not a resource is produced by CBIC please email us at email@example.com. However, please note that CBIC neither recommends nor endorses any study materials for the CIC® examination. The purchase and review of the on-demand webinars or online practice exam do not guarantee success on the examination.
Exam Prep Webinars
Online Practice Exam
Learn from fellow candidates preparing for the examination by participating in a virtual study group! Below is a list of available study groups.
- Florida HAI CIC® Study Group: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8755199279138447107
- Meets every Friday from 2:00-3:00 PM, EDT via GoToWebinar, utilizing the Certification in Infection Prevention and Control Study Plan & Workbook
- Puget Sound APIC 062-Washington State Department of Health. Please register for CIC® Study Group on Apr 10, 2019 12:00 PM PDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/684287808355981082
- Hosts a CIC® study group webinar every Wednesday from 12:00-1:00 PM, PST
- Kern Rivers APIC Chapter
- CIC® Academy WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/2hxImEYhgp02VKiPSaKsEX
- Meets every day from 1:00-2:00 PM, EDT via WhatsApp, utilizing APIC Study Guide, 6th Edition, and other resources.
- The goal is to raise Infection Preventionist's knowledge and promote CIC® certification by motivating and preparing members for certification, hosting a daily discussion of CIC® questions by certified members, celebrating the successes of those recently certified, and much more. View more information about the group here.
- Admin contact #00966564989595 – Mr. Maher
- Contact Group Admin if you receive an error message that the group is full.
- Washington State Hospital Association IP Mentoring Program: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2953605292533928707
- First Thursday of every month, 12:00-1:00 PM, PST
- This webinar series is designed to focus on new or inexperienced IPs, but everyone is invited to attend the webinars. Special guests and experts from across the Northwest will speak on a variety of subjects, from TAP reports to how to deal with stress.
You can also start your own virtual study group. Find out more information about the tools and resources you will need to get your own study group set up.
Know of other study groups in your area? Send us the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help spread the word!