1. Why did you choose a career in infection prevention and control?
I selected career in infection prevention and control to safe guard our patients and employees from infection.
2. What advice would you give someone who is interested in an infection prevention and control career?
Study hard and get more knowledge in this career
3. What does being a CIC® mean to you?
CIC develops competence in the field of infection prevention and control
4. What was the best studying method for you when preparing for the initial certification examination?
5. What advice would you give someone pursuing certification?
Make sure you have enough career experience before starting your study preparation
6. How do you stay up-to-date on infection prevention and control practices?
I belongs to APIC & SEHA
7. Are you part of an APIC or IPAC Canada chapter? If so, would you recommend it to others?
Yes and sure I am recommending APIC
8. How has the CIC® helped you grow professionally and in your career?
I am more knowledgeable and competent in each area of infection prevention and control after certification
9. Are there any CIC® stories that keep you up at night? This can be related to the examination or a specific patient story that stands out.
One day I had a dream that, I passed the exam with high score and it happens in my real life!