- Why did you choose a career in infection prevention and control?
This career helps patients avoiding healthcare infections, which is form a burden to patients, healthcare providers, and the health settings.
- What advice would you give someone who is interested in an infection prevention and control career?
I advise those who are interested in this career to stay continuously up to date in this field due to recurrent disease and epidemics we encounter in our work
- What does being a CIC® mean to you?
It means to me that iam proficient personnel in the institution I am working at. In addition to gaining other employee and the administration trust
- What was the best studying method for you when preparing for the initial certification examination?
You have to be proud of learning infection control issues through the CBI
- What advice would you give someone pursuing certification?
- How do you stay up-to-date on infection prevention and control practices?
By reading up-to-date research articles
- Are you part of an APIC or IPAC Canada chapter? If so, would you recommend it to others?
8. How has the CIC® helped you grow professionally and in your career?
It makes me passionate of up to date infection control and epidemiology science