CIC® Certification Exam Prep Webinars
CBIC is offering on-demand webinars on each of the 8 domain content areas. These webinars were recorded on June 26, 2015 at the Annual APIC Conference in Nashville, TN. The webinars can be purchased individually for $35 each or as a whole for $250. The eight domain areas are:
- Identification of Infectious Disease Processes
- Surveillance and Epidemiologic Investigation
- Preventing/Controlling the Transmission of Infectious Agents
- Employee/Occupational Health
- Management and Communication
- Education and Research
- Environment of Care
- Cleaning, Sterilization, Disinfection, Asepsis
To purchase one or more of the above webinars, please click here.
Please note CBIC neither recommends nor endorses any educational materials around the CIC® examination. There are other options for education through third party vendors and the webinars provided here will not guarantee any more success on the exam than other educational options or studying on your own. All of the content used to develop the webinars was provided by Subject Matter Experts who are not affiliated with CBIC or the development of the CIC® examination.