Social Media Badges
We realize that passing your CIC® certification examination is a tremendous accomplishment and we want to give you a way to show it off! For this reason, CBIC has created CIC® Badges that allow CICs to display their credential on social media. Whether you are on Facebook or LinkedIn, email our Marketing & Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to display your badge proudly!
How to add your badge to Facebook
One way CICs can use the CIC® Badge is to use it as a profile picture. Alternatively, you could post the Badge to your page as a Life Event. If you are interested in displaying a Badge on Facebook, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a Badge along with instructions on ways to show your certification on Facebook.
If you have any questions regarding how to display your credentials on social media, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to add your badge to LinkedIn:
- Download and save the badge
- Log-in to your LinkedIn account at http://www.linkedin.com
- Go to your profile by clicking on the thumbnail of your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen
- Click on the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner to edit your profile page
- Scroll down to the bottom where you will see a Media section
- Click upload and choose the CIC Social Media Badge file sent to you.