- Patti Grant RN, BSN, MS, CIC and president-elect of APIC shares her story of certification here.
- CBIC Executive Staff explain the procedure on how to schedule the CIC exam. Please click here to listen.
- CBIC Executive Staff explain the difference between the CBT and the SARE exams. Please click here to listen.
- CBIC Executive Staff explain the Passing Rate and Score of the CIC exam. Please click here to listen.
CBIC Past President Barbara Russell, RN, BSHA, MPH, CIC, and CBIC Board memberes B.Joann Andrews, RN, DNP, CIC and Lita Jo Henman, MPH, CIC discuss ways in which to prepare for the CIC exam in this webinar, recorded in July 2013.
The Road to CIC Certification-A Webber Training Teleclass by Dr. Ruth Carrico and Dr. Kathryn N. Suh, recorded on October 17, 2013. To listen, please click here.
- Would you like brochures on Certification to hand out at your Chapter meetings? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-918-9796 and we will be happy to send some to you. To take a look at the brochure, please click here.
At the APIC Conference on June 7-9, 2014 in Anaheim, California, the Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc interviewed several CICs to get tips and tricks for taking the CIC examination, as well as to find out what being Certified in Infection Control means to them.
Last updated: July 14, 2014